Sunday, June 22, 2008

I hate this thing..



I went to add a picture to my loooooong posting, and it's gone. No where to be found. SOB. I thought that I would add a posting today, since it's been MONTH's since the last time I did it. I need to stop being such a slack ass, right?


Alright - recap of what I wrote. (which was REALLY good, BTW)
*Raven had to go to the vet yesterday b/c of a UTI.
*My garden is growing and looking awesome. Thank god we still have rain.
*The neighbor's are out of town at Myrtle Beach for the week and one of their two cats has gone completely psycho on me. I swear I like all cats except the pissy ones. He's a pissy cat.
*We took the dogs for a 6 something mile bike ride today - Ripley could have done more. Raven, not so much.
*Lime Chicken on the grill is perfect with Corn Salsa and beer.
*Thunderstorms are wonderful when your sitting at the table with the one's you love (and move puppers away from windows!)
*Convertible Beetle's are the best in summer! (When you have a towel to cover the hot seat!)
*Weekends are better when you are on your own time - and don't have to be on anyone else's. :)



HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY RIPLEY!!!! My puppy is growing. Today is his second birthday, along with Aleister's 2nd birthday (Aaron & Alicia's eldest boy) and Joni & Dude's shared birthday (Our beloved neighbors that moved to Columbus.) Amazing how dates can bring people together, right?

Anyway - I'm off to go make pizza for dinner - and add fresh strawberries to their frosty paws for his "birthday" treat. I love my little boy (and my Ravie too!!!)

Damn blogger....

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

what?! No comments?!!? Sheesh!

Earl said...

Nice post -- gotta keep it up so we'll know when to visit.